Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Sisley Black Rose Face Mask



Possibly the most expensive skincare product I have ever bought. My hands were shaky, my throat went dry and there was some tears in my eyes when I was handing the lady my card to pay for it.
I was trying to convince myself that I am doing it for my skin, to look decent for upcoming photo shoot, that I am investing in my skincare, etc... All that self talk didn't work.. still felt guilty while walking out of  the store..

Black Rose Cream Mask has an "Oscar winning" reputation and is a favorite among many. It is full of great anti-aging ingredients like black rose extract, vitamin E and chlorella and red wine among many.
It is effortless to put on, a thick light pink cream that instantly absorbs into the skin. I didn't notice it smells of anything, which I like since I am not a fan of too much fragrance in skincare.

In my opinion it is a great cream mask, that I often use as a night cream or put a thicker layer to make it into a "sleeping mask". It is so expensive I would never wipe away any excess, giving my skin plenty of time to absorb it all.





The instant result that I noticed was how smooth my skin felt afterwords. It felt comforted and visibly more plump and radiant..  The effect didn't continue till the next morning, but imagine putting it on before big event or a night out. Simply the best for instant results!

Would love to continue using it to make me skin appear even smoother, and see more benefits from it on my skin. I also would love to mix it with an oil from the same line, however the price of the oil is even more than a mask, I will stick to a sample for now.

Overall a great cream mask, but would definitely get it with a discount coupon!


Available at Nordstrom Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment