Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Favorite drugstore face cleanser



To be completely honest,  I am not a fan of drugstore skincare. It might be the fact that I don't see much progress or any positive effect on my skin?
However when it comes to cleansers, I wanted to give Burt's bees a chance.



It is so gentle, non foaming with a pleasant yet subtle orange scent.
I use it as a second cleanse, right after removing makeup with jojoba oil. I love the fact that I can massage my skin with with, in gentle motions and use it around my eyes. Truly therapeutic when I can take my time with nighttime routine :)

The only downside to this product is that it needs to be rinsed very well, the formula is quite thick and if not washed off completely will leave a slight greasy film on the skin.
I would recommend  this cleanser to anyone with dry and sensitive skin, I think for people with oily skin it might be a little to greasy.

Looking forward to trying more products by Burt's bees, especially the garden tomato toner.

Ewelina



No comments:

Post a Comment