Thursday, February 22, 2018

Restful night, full of sleep

Long, dark day at work, super long hours that last forever. .. After a day like that , all I dream about is hot chamomile tea in my favorite mug and long shower.. Can't help it but I do feel older on a days like that, I feel the aging process is accelerated .. My eyes got smaller and more droopy, dark circles are more visible, saggy skin... Its scary!

Recently, I bring comfort back to my skin, with the below sheet mask. Tony Moly "I am real Avocado mask Sheet , Nutrition". I wash my face and put it on, my skin feels instantly calmer, nourished and pampered, almost like a restful night of sleep with a great skincare, in just 20 minutes!
On night like this, I try to be extra gentle to my skin and use only nourishing face wash followed by Kiehl's midnight recovery oil and then the sheet mask. Plump, hydrated skin is revealed and the feeling of getting older is gone!

I pick mine at Ulta, $3.75 click 

Love all the skincare products which are extra gentle but nourishing to the skin.. Which ones are  your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment