Monday, November 18, 2019

Beauty questions tag

1. In my purse I always have Revlon lipstick in Pink Afternoon, it is perfection for me.

2.Movie that makes me laugh Hangover, "There is a tiger in the bathroom!!!!", that line gets me everytime.

3.My non-beauty favorite is a good book, I read constantly, I love it so much, at the moment I am reading "Water for the elephants"

4.When I am tired, I need to sleep, sleep is so important to me, I also make myself the delicious green tea with honey, wash my face and put hydrating face mask on.

5.My favorite fashion designer is Ivanka Trump, her designs, her clothes are so feminine with just a little bit of sexy, I feel confident and sexy in them.

6.My favorite skincare product is face serum, very hydrating now I am using Avene and I am so in love with it.

7.Favorite body product...ehh dont have one! I am very minimalistic with my body skincare but if I had to chose one it would be Nivea body wash with the orange scent, so refreshing perfect for the morning pick me  up

8.My favorite city, oh that's easy Cartagena in Colombia, full of colors and music and so much history..Cant wait to go back and visit again. The sun, warm sand and slow pace of life.. paradise for me.

9.My perfume is for many many years, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, the original version, however I am looking for a new scent, filled with amber and hint of vanilla, needs to be warm and cozy and inviting. If any recommendations, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment