Friday, November 22, 2019

Sleepless nights


     Tonight is another one of my sleepless nights... I usually try to welcome them with open heart and positive mindset,even though they are exhausting me, they are still mine..  When it happens I make big cup of my favorite coco, add a little cinnamon to it, sometimes even honey.
     I try to look for inspiration during the night hours, a poem, song or a painting.. I try to find myself through art, find what speaks to me, makes me feel something.
Tonight I came across this poem by Brian Patten:

I have changed the numbers on my watch,
And now perhaps something else will change.
Now perhaps
At precisely 2a.m.
You will not get up
And gathering your things together
Go forever.
Perhaps now you will find it is
Far too early to go,
Or far too late,
And stay forever



Ewelina 

No comments:

Post a Comment